Access Brand Communications is currently looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our SF office. The ideal candidate should be client-service oriented and someone who is passionate about growing their skills as a strategic counselor. The candidate should have experience supervising day-to-day account activity, driving and executing strategic media programs, working with consumer and b2b tech brands, achieving and maintaining primary interface with client contacts, supervising junior staff, implementing new account campaigns, plans and strategies and managing account implementation. Interest in supporting CSR, women in tech, diversity and inclusion programs, and helping to raise awareness around initiatives that leverage machine learning, artificial intelligence, design to infuse humanity into technology experiences is essential to this role.
If you’re enthusiastic about working with interesting tech clients with a dynamic account management team, we would love to see your resume if you have the following qualifications:
• Act as primary client contact; continually foster client-agency relationship to build trust and become a valuable resource to client
• Plan and run media relations programs; identify media contacts, build relationships and secure coverage
• Manage facets of event planning; team delegation, logistics, vendor management
• Continually build understanding and knowledge of clients’ business and competitive environments; apply this information in preparing and presenting strategically focused programs and recommendations
• Be proactive and facilitate teamwork within account team; coordinate team resources and create opportunities for junior staff to take on more responsibility; fully utilize agency resources to create the "best teams" for your clients
• Demonstrate ability to effectively develop full range of written materials including press releases, byline articles, speeches, client correspondence and reports
• Develop and monitor program plans and budgets for profitability; report status to client and agency management on a regular basis
• Explore and create opportunities for incremental business growth within your clients’ organizations
• Participate in the research, writing, and presentation of new business proposals
• Develop an understanding of various research methods; coordinate internal and external resources in implementing research projects
• BA/BS; 3 to 4 years PR agency experience
• Deep professional and personal experience in emerging media, with a clear understanding how to apply tools and technology to client work
• Excellent presentation and strategic planning skills
• Superior written/oral communications skills
• Ability to translate trends, technologies and metrics into conversational English
• Experienced client counselor, relationship manager and account manager
• Strong editorial contacts
For 25 years, we’ve helped company’s access new audiences in new ways. We’ve helped our clients navigate disruption in their markets so that change is less painful and more profitable. And in today’s constantly changing and cluttered world, we continue to do what we’ve always done — make the complicated uncomplicated.
We do this by approaching “integrated” communications differently, simplifying it with a non-siloed structure — where earned media, digital and experiential teams are blended by design. Where we are seamlessly developing creative ideas, content and brand-right strategies to create surround-sound experiences that are compelling, consistent and custom-built for each client and their audiences.
We do this with our staff too! We’ve created a non-siloed work structure where employees can work across brands ranging from consumer and enterprise technology to lifestyle and food & beverage. We are obsessed with our employee’s success and are committed to their career growth. We live and learn in the crossroads of passion for the craft and the latest technologies. We believe in teamwork and collaboration — the ‘us’ before the ‘me.’ And hey, we have fun.
Access Brand Communications is the agency where bright minds find a superior work environment, offering an eclectic range of experiences to keep them stimulated…sound like the right kind of place for you?